Monday, June 18, 2012

Look at what is coming my way








You give your child two things, one is roots and the other is wings.






 As soon as I saw this picture I knew it was the one, it symbolises my favourite saying and captures my love for both birds and trees. Something that became apparent after looking through my Pinterest boards, who know I would be such a nature freak. 





 Now you have to use your imagination and put these two tattoos together on my back and across my shoulders. The tree bird will cover an existing tattoo and the flock will have some colour in it. One red bird for my hubby Neil, two blue birds for my sons, two white birds for my two unborn children and 6 black birds at least for my siblings. There will be few more birds to complete the look. 

I'm booked in at 
on Sunday 15th July and the artist thinks it will take 5-6 hours. Bit like childbirth really, hours of pain and you end up with something for the rest of your life LOL. 
Watch this space for the end result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment